Do you know what the 21st century taught us? Break the boring! Funny Wedding Invitations are a good choice to make your guests impressed at the moment they receive your wedding announcement.
What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about your wedding invitation? A formal text riddled with colloquial language! Your wedding invitation doesn’t have to be a dry invite. You can add some bling to it and make it an inspiration for your guests. In this article, we will share how you can make funny wedding invitations!
Related post: Wedding Invitation Wording: Formal & Casual Samples
Funny Wedding Invitation Wording
Who says that your wedding invites should sound like a 9 am email you receive from your boss? After all, it is your wedding and you have all the right to add fun and some pizazz to it. For your wedding invites, you can use some funny wedding phrases. The present is all about memes, vines, and all thing funny. So, why not use hilarious e-invites to ensure that your guests don’t miss your Wedding Day.
Here, we have listed some creative wedding invitation wordings. Have a look at these sample invites and see if you find any creative phrase for your invites:
- Join us on (Date) to be a witness to the first-ever for “when are you having kids?” question.
- We’ve ordered a really expensive cake. Please help us not to waste it
- “Sh*t just got real!” Join us on our big day to see us saying the daring ‘I dos’
- Will the groom pull a Ross and forget the name of the bride? Gasp! Grab a chair at our wedding to see if there is any drama.
- We’re going to upload many cheesy posts on social media. Will you see us doing it live on (Date)?
- Want free drinks? Our wedding is the place to be
- I was a chill vanilla; she was the hot chocolate fudge
A known recipe for the world’s best dessert!
Please join us to celebrate love for each other (and food!)
Funny Wedding Invitation Quotes
On your wedding invitation cards, add some funny quotes. Here are some of the best funny quotes that you can add on the card:
- The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast. – Gabriel García Márquez
- My husband and I have never considered divorce … murder sometimes, but never divorce. – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- The best thing about marriage is the tax break we will receive – Anonymous
- Marriage is not just spiritual communion; it is also remembering to take out the trash. – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- It is sometimes essential for a husband and a wife to quarrel—they get to know each other better. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- The most important four words for a successful marriage: “I’ll do the dishes.” – Anonymous
- I promise not to keep score, even if I am totally winning. – Unknown
Funny Wedding Card Samples
Now that you are considering using cute wedding cards for your wedding. You can have some inspiration from our following list of funny wedding card invitations.
Infographic Wedding Invitation
Have you heard your friends saying that ‘infographic’ is the new normal? Why don’t you use this design template for creative wedding invitation wording? It will instantly hold your guests’ attention and will definitely be a big hit.
We Are Getting Married Wit or Witout You
Do you want to send a wedding invite that will make even the angriest person go ‘Aww!’? Then, this We Are Getting Married Wit or Witout You wedding invite is one of the best funny wedding cards that you can use.
Another creative way to make your wedding invite unforgettable is to get a creative card with calligraphy on it. It will be a hit! Such beautiful cards can also be saved and use for decoration at your house.
‘XO’ Wedding Invitation
This era is all about symbols and emojis. With this informal wedding card, you can have the unique use of the internet lingo on your invites.
Open Bar – Oh, And a Wedding
A creative way to tell your guests about the lots of booze at your wedding is through this informal wedding invite. Give your guests the information about the thing that matters to them, right?
You Can’t Come To Our Wedding
If you were the daredevils who had the unique private wedding, you can invite your guests for the post-wedding dinner ceremony. Through this quirky wedding invitation, accept that you didn’t take vows in front of them, while simultaneously inviting them to celebrate this new journey of your life.
Wedding Postponement Announcement
Does it seem extremely unbelievable that your wedding will be postponed? This is 2022 – anything could happen. The Covid-19 pandemic paused the working of the entire world. This printable wedding card will let you announce that your Wedding has been delayed in a funny manner.
Funny Printable Wedding RSVP Card
Your wedding invite shouldn’t be the permission slip that your school sends to your parents for a field trip! This funny and inexpensive wedding template will help you make a unique and hilarious wedding invite that will compel every person to reply to your invitation instantly.
Shit Just Got Real Save The Date Postcards
What happens when guests don’t RSVP on time? You have to wait for days to give confirmation to caterers and other service providers. With this, do you see the huge discount slipping away from your hands? We do too! This is why we suggest you send these unique and cool ‘Shit just got real’ postcards that force them to send a reply right there and then.
Casual Fun Festive Cool Hipster
This is another funny wedding invitation that will make every guest to look forward to your Wedding. These funny party invitation will be loved by all your guests.
So, what do you think of these funny wedding invitations? Don’t you think that your wedding invites should have some sassy phrases that make everyone re-read it? Don’t go with the old, boring text and spice up your wedding invites with these hilarious and creative wedding phrases. Your guests are definitely going to love it.