Are you struggling to find the perfect way to celebrate newly engaged friends or loved one? An engagement is a wonderful and momentous occasion for any couple. However, it’s difficult to think of what to write in an engagement card. Say congratulations on your engagement with these sentimental engagement messages for that special couple. Choose from 99+ engagement wishes for family, friends, and siblings to include with their best engagement gifts.
25 Engagement Wishes for Friends
How do you congratulate your best friend or long lost friend on their recent engagement to their fiance? With a lovely and sentimental engagement message to accompany a thoughtful gift or card, of course! Whether it is your bestie or college roommate, say congrats to the engagement with these 25 engagement wishes for friends.
- Congratulations for making the commitment to stay by each other for the rest of your life! May the coming years be filled with unimaginable happiness!
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
- So happy for the both of you. and I can’t wait to celebrate this new chapter of your lives with you.”
- Best wishes on your engagement my friend! May your relationship always be filled with lots of love and happiness.
- Happy engagement! I wish you both everlasting adoration, dedication and laughter as you take this new exciting adventure in your life.
- I wish you lots of love as you walk through this life hand in hand.
- Congratulations on your engagement my friend! May your future be full of love, blessings and pure joy.
- I know your marriage will be as strong and last as long as our friendship. Congrats!
- I am so happy you found that someone special that caught your heart. Happy engagement my friend!
- congratulations! You now have the best gift that life has to offer, your love for each other.
- May God’s grace continue to guide you both in this new journey. Congratulations!
- You’re such a lovely couple. We rejoice with you as you celebrate your engagement. May you be blessed in your journey as you take your love into a higher level. Best Wishes!
- Oh my friend! You were waiting for this day which is today, I am with you don’t worry, Congratulations to You.
- Doesn’t it feel great to find “the one”? I am so happy for you my best friend. I wish you a happy, bright and successful future together
- All the best in your relationship! You are my best friend and I wish you all the best things in life that you truly deserve. Happy engagement!
- Here’s to a long, happy and healthy life together. Congratulations on your engagement my best friend!
- I am very surprised to hear about your Engagement, Congratulations for your new Life. Remember me in your prayer.
- Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance
- Congratulations on getting engaged. May your lives together be filled with joyful brightness and plenty of love.
- I wish you all the success, happiness and everlasting love of your dreams. Congratulations on engagement!
- May your hearts be forever intertwined. Congratulations on your engagement!
- Have a long, happy and healthy life together. Happy engagement! I can’t wait for your wedding!
- My warm wishes to both of you on this special day. May you both continue to enjoy and love each other. Congratulations on engagement!
- Have a wonderful life together and continue to be there for each other. I am so happy that you’re engaged.
15 Engagement Wishes for Sister
Source: Karolina Grabowska
For a sister or soon to be sister-in-law, use these “congratulations on your engagement” quotes in a special congrats message. Make sure she knows how much you care and how special her new union is going to be. Choose from these 15 engagement sayings for a sister to put in a card or social media post to her.
- You are looking like a princess today. I’m sure your partner is so happy to have you as his life partner. Congratulations my dear sister!
- May the love you have for each other never cease. Congratulations on getting engaged.
- Lots of love to the best sister in the world and his new fiance. May you have a marriage full of love and happiness!
- Now that you’re engaged I congratulate you on getting a new role: a fiancé! I know that you’ll be an amazing wife.
- Happy engagement to my lovely sister who I adore! May you have a wonderful future and may all your dreams come true.
- All the best I wish for you, a lifetime of happiness full of love too. Happy engagement wishes for my sister!
- This is the most blissful moment in my life because my dear sister, you look the happiest at this moment. All the good wishes for you and your new life!
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey as you build your new life together. I know that you’ll be an awesome wife because you are an awesome sister!
- Congratulations on the engagement to the best sister I know! May your love for each other grow brighter than the sun and deeper than the ocean
- I am sure you’ll be a fantastic wife. Congratulations on getting engaged!
- Happy engagement my lovely sister! I wish you a great life, great love, and great success in your life together as a couple.
- My dear sister, I wish you all the best things, love and happiness in the world as you embark on this new chapter of your life. I am beyond happy for you.
- May you two chase your dreams hand- in-hand and may you build your future heart-to-heart. Happy engagement wishes my sister!
- May your love for each other continue to grow each and every day. I am so happy you’re engaged, my sister!
- Dear sister, of all the moments we’ve celebrated and shared, this one tops the list. I am so excited to have another brother in the family. Happy engagement wishes!
15 Engagement Wishes for Brother
Create awesome engagement congratulations to your brother or soon to be brother-in-law with these thoughtful engagement wishes. From funny to sentimental engagement messages, there is no shortage of ideas for engagement sayings for the new couple. A great way to give your brother fair warning of the embarrassing stories yet to come at the wedding.
- I’m so happy for you and your fiance! Get ready for the best man speech ever—the embarrassing stories I have on you are endless. Congrats!
- Remember when we used to talk about finding the perfect girl? Well now you have! Lots of love, now and always.
- It will be such a great feeling to see you both walking down the aisle together, holding each other’s hand like a prince and his princess. Congratulations bro!
- You’ve always been an amazing brother to me, so today on your engagement I wish you nothing but the best in life with your fiancé. Happy engagement!
- I am delighted to welcome a new sister to the family. My deepest love and best wishes to you both!
- I wish you all the best today and always. I am so happy to celebrate this special day with you both. Happy engagement day brother!
- Best wishes for a long, happy and healthy life together. Congratulations on getting engaged my brother!
- My dear brother, I send you my warmest congratulations on your engagement. I am over the moon about this news and I am looking forward to sharing this celebration with you.
- As you get engaged today, make a promise of demolishing any reason that brings tears in the eyes of your wife. Congratulations to you both!
- Dear Brother, may both of you forever be blessed with love, joy, happiness, health and a long life together. Happy engagement my brother! I love you.
- Happy engagement my brother! You’ve found a very special girl and you two make an incredible pair. Enjoy the new adventure.
- What a catch you made for your life! Do call me in on your expenditure days. Have a happy engagement.
- I am just sad that you fell into the trap. I am still there when you need to hide from that ‘nerd’ fiancé of yours. Have a happy engagement ahead.
- May you have a memorable and glorious engagement celebration my brother. Congratulations on finding the perfect girl.
- You are my best friend, my brother and my sidekick. It makes me so happy to see your eyes twinkle and filled with love. Happy engagement!
10 Engagement Wishes for Fiance
Source: Nika Zhorzholiani
In addition to proposing, why not share some loving engagement quotes to your fiance and your magical future together? These 10 engagement message ideas for your fiance will make your future spouse feel even more special. Whether written down in a card, sent through a text message, or engraved on jewelry, they will love these quotes.
- Every day I spend with you feels magical. I don’t want to miss this magic for a single moment in my life. Just waiting so dearly to make you mine forever!
- You + me = perfect world, perfect life, perfect paradise.
- You are the best and the most beautiful thing I have laid my eyes on.
- Our love will finally reach its destination today! Cannot wait any longer to become your soul mate.
- You will never walk alone, you have my shoulders to lean on and you have my arms to call home.
- This day is special for both of us, we will cherish all the moments of this day forever during our marriage.
- I will spend the rest of my life making you feel like the most important thing in the world because you truly are my world.
- I promise to treasure, cherish and care for you until my last breath.
- I tripped over you and fell so deeply in love. I am so happy we are engaged!
- There are about a million reasons why I fell in love with you. But one thing I do know is I can’t live without you. Happy engagement wishes my perfect partner!
15 Engagement Wishes for A Niece
Not sure what to write in an engagement card to your niece and the love of her life? These engagement sayings are meaningful and might even bring a tear of happiness to her eye. Make sure she knows how happy you are for her with these 15 engagement wish ideas for a niece.
- May your future together be bright and beautiful as your beautiful glowing smiling face. Happy engagement, my lovely niece.
- May you keep loving and caring for each other until the end of time. Congratulations on your engagement, my beautiful niece.
- I hope this new adventure will be full of expectancies, happiness and love. Congrats on your engagement, my sweet niece.
- May your love for each other stay fresh each and every day. Congratulations on your engagement, my beautiful niece.
- May your life together be filled with love and bliss, and may you always have reasons to be grateful. Congratulations on your engagement, my beautiful niece.
- You two deserve each other. All the best on your engagement and the journey that lies ahead!
- Congrats to you both! May you be blessed with eternal bliss in this new chapter of your lives.
- Two become one on this journey called life. So happy to hear of your engagement.
- May the joy of your love for one another always shine. Congratulations on getting engaged.
- May your days always be filled with warmth as you walk the journey of life together.
- May you continue to grow and love each other more and more through all the ups and downs. Congratulations!
- May the miracle of love continue to bless you both with an endless romance. Congrats on your engagement!
- All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
- Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness.
- My heart is overjoyed at the news of your engagement. Congratulations and lots of love to you both.
10 Engagement Wishes from Parents
It can be difficult to think of things to write in an engagement card for your child getting married. Don’t worry, here is a list of 10 meaningful engagement wishes for a daughter and son from their loving parents. Congratulate this newest extension of the family with these wishes of engagement from the parents of the happy couple
- All the best wishes for you and your new life that is just about to begin. Your happiness matters the most to us in the end. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to my child. We are happy to see you settling down. You guys are made for each other. Our blessings are with you. We are excited to see you two become a family!
- Congratulations on your engagement. Love and blessings to you both during this joyful time.
- Best wishes to my/our son/daughter and daughter-in-law/son-in-law on your engagement.
- Son/daughter, we/I feel many emotions on this occasion. Most of all, we’re/I’m happy you’ve found someone wonderful to share your life with. Best wishes to you both.
- My dear daughter/son. Oh, you have grown up now. I can’t express my feelings and joys in your engagement. My prayer is always with you my girl/boy.
- We wish you heartiest congratulations for your engagement. We are proud to know that you have found your soulmate. Wish you a happy married life.
- Go make a beautiful life together forever! Happy engagement wishes to you both!
- Wishing you lots of joy and happiness in this new chapter of your lives! May the bond you share last forever.
- Planning a wedding is just practice for planning your future together. Enjoy every minute. It goes by quickly.
12 Funny Engagement Wishes
Struggling with what to write in an engagement card; funny messages for friends and family are always in style. For those friends with a sense of humor, they will appreciate an engagement congratulations message that will make them laugh. Make sure to send them engagement wishes that will have them crying…with tears of laughter that is!
- Wishing you a lifetime of great sex…oh, and happiness and love—that stuff is important too. (Use only if this is appropriate given your relationship with the couple.)
- Congratulations on finding the one person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!
- Don’t rush things from here. A long engagement is a great way to delay the inevitable drudgery of an actual marriage.
- I am very happy to know that you guys are engaged now. I will get a chance to buy a new dress and eat tasty foods. Congratulations. Get married soon.
- People celebrate when they get out of prison. But you are celebrating the fact that you are turning yourself in, for life. Congratulations nevertheless.
- Getting engaged is like putting a down payment on a mortgage which you will be a lifetime liability. Be more careful!
- I can’t wait to get drunk on expensive champagne at your wedding. Happy engagement!
- You two are a match made in heaven, just like thunder and lightning!
- I’m so happy for your and your new ring. I mean, fiancé!
- Congrats on avoiding becoming a crazy cat lady!
- I’m 90 percent happy for you and 10 percent jealous. Congrats!
- Engagement is the first of 3 rings: the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering!
8 Funny Engagement Quotes
Still unsure what to write in an engagement card; funny engagement congratulations quotes never fail to bring a smile. From silly song lyrics to quotes from famous celebrities, these funny engagement quotes will have them rolling in the aisles. Write these in a card by themselves or mix and match with your own words of wedded wisdom.
Source: Ihsan Aditya
Whether for a close friend, your adult child, or other family member, their engagement is a time of celebration. Send an engagement congratulations with these 99+ lovely engagement wishes. From sentimental to funny, you’ll be able to find the perfect message or saying for that special engagement congratulations.
If you’re struggling with what to write in an engagement card, use these words to say “congratulations on your engagement.” These meaningful messages for engagement cover the best couple wishes for friends and family alike. Share these quotes for a newly engaged couple as notes on an engagement card. These work whether you’re