Congratulations on fifty years of marriage! This golden anniversary is a great milestone to achieve. If you’re celebrating your 50th anniversary or thinking of getting your husband, wife, or parents 50th anniversary gifts, don’t forget to write with it memorable 50th-anniversary quotes that will tug at the cords of their hearts and make them feel special.
50th anniversary messages can be funny, heartfelt, meaningful and will surely make your parents or your better half happy. Choose from our list of anniversary quotes that represent life-long love for your loved ones’ golden anniversary and make their day more memorable.
Shop Trending 50th wedding anniversary gifts
50th Anniversary Quotes for Parents
Choose from our list of memorable sayings for anniversary cards. These anniversary quotes for parents will help share your sentiments with your mom and dad.
Remind your parents how special they are and what they mean to you by giving them an anniversary card with their wedding picture on it.
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” -Lao-Tzu
- “True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” -Julia Roberts
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” -Plato
- It takes 50 years to turn marriage into gold! Happy wedding anniversary!
- Fifty golden years together filled with sharing, love and trust. Congratulations!
- . May every moment spent together bring a smile to your faces and strength for more 50 years together. Happy Golden Anniversary!
- Love is something eternal—the aspect may change, but not the essence. Vincent van Gogh
- We are not the same people this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. W. Somerset Maugham
- They call 50 years the Golden Anniversary; the two of you shine and are great examples of what a marriage should be.
50th Anniversary Quotes for Wife
Cheers to 50 years of marriage! It’s not easy to write down all your feelings for the love of your life, which is why our happy 50th anniversary quotes will do the job for you. Pen down all your feelings on paper in addition to the perfect anniversary gift.
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Angelita Lim
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. Unknown
- I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. John Green
- You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss
- On your Golden Anniversary, no treasure is more precious than a love grown old with time – Unknown
50th Anniversary Quotes for Husband
A golden jubilee is a great breakthrough for a couple. Make it all the more unique by expressing with quotes.
Wish your husband a happy 50th wedding anniversary by choosing from our list of 50 years of marriage quotes that will make his day all the more memorable.
- We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
- Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together. Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
- Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day. Gene Perret
- Love has no age as it is always renewing itself.Blaise Pascal
Funny 50th Anniversary Quotes
If your parents are the funniest beings you’ve ever met and appreciate a good joke, then our list of funny 50th wedding anniversary quotes is the perfect way to express your love for them. A funny 5oth anniversary quote is bound to make them laugh throughout the day.
- “ To me, fair friend, you never can be old, For as you were when first your eye I eyed, Such seems your beauty still.” William Shakespeare
- They call 50 years the Golden Anniversary; the two of you shine and are great examples of what a marriage should be.by Anonymous
- “ I have heard that whoever loves is in no condition old” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” byA A Milne
- You know how much I love you? Count all the leaves of a tree sprouting in spring. You know how many days I want to be with you? Count all the stars you can see at night. Unknown
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery Erma Bombeck
- By all means, marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you will become a philosopher. Socrates
- I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without you two, literally! Happy anniversary-Anonymous
By choosing from our list of 50th wedding anniversary quotes, you are bound to make your parents, husband or wife feel special and loved. So what are you waiting for?